Your Next Career Is Waiting For You!
Why Join Wallace Metals?
The Wallace Metals team is made up of the best in the business – dedicated to customer service & teamwork, working in an environment that offers camaraderie and support. We strongly believe that since we are together 40 hours a week, our workplace should be one of mutual respect, trust, fairness, open communication and rewarding work. We sincerely value each and every one of our employees and what they bring to our mission.
OVER 200 YEARS OF COLLECTIVE EXPERIENCE...
Wallace Metals serves fabricators of aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel and copper products in Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio and northern West Virginia.
It is our mission to have a staff of devoted, experienced and honest people working in a safe, respectable and profitable environment so they can provide the highest level of customer service possible.
Our staff works hard to make sure you get the all of the aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel and copper materials you need when you need them.
Who We Are
Wallace Metals will deliver the best customer service and achieve the highest customer satisfaction in the metals distribution industry by consistently providing:
- Quality Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Carbon Alloy Products
- Customized Services such as saw cutting, consignment, and Inventory Management programs
- Competitive Prices
- On-time delivery
We will continue to add products, services and locations which will enhance our ability to act as our manufacturing and fabricating customers’ supply chain partner, with the ultimate goal of making their businesses more profitable.
- Conducting our everyday business in a fair, ethical, and honest manner
- Promoting and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- Going “the extra mile” to serve the customer, both internal and external
- Respecting and valuing our employees and their contributions by encouraging their individual growth and helping them realize their full potential
- Supporting the community and environment
- Supporting a diverse workforce
To change what customers expect from their metal supplier – from just another vendor on the list, to a supply chain & inventory partner whose primary goal is to contribute to their customers’ success.
Wallace Metals is proud to offer its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive healthcare insurance, retirement plans, and work/life balance.
(Effective the first of the month following start date.)
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental insurance available: Accident, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, cancer, & critical illness
- Wellness Program Incentives
- 401(k) Plan with a company match with both pre-tax and Roth options
- Additional 401(k) Plan employer contribution of up to 3% (funded annually)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starts with 15 days (prorated the first year)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Training, Educational, and Certification Tuition Assistance
- Service Anniversary Awards
- Volunteer Paid Time Off – 8 paid hours per year for volunteer endeavors
- Other paid leave – Bereavement, Covid, military, jury duty
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Emotional Health Support Line
- Open Door Policy
- Safety Awards
- Periodic safety assessments by an outside consultant
- Team of American Heart Association trained First Responders
- AED on site
- Work shoes/clothes allowance
- Annual performance reviews
- $1,000 Referral Bonuses
- Microsoft Word & Excel training
- Training program for new managers
- Quarterly discretionary profitability bonuses
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Summer Family Day/Open House
- Off-site holiday dinner party
What our employees are saying:
“I enjoy coming to work and working with everyone here.”
“I feel like I am treated very well.”
“I enjoy my work!”
“Wallace Metals is a great place to work, and I could not be happier to work here!”
“I am very happy with where we, as a team, are; and where we are going. It is a wonderful place to work!”
“The open lines of communication keep everyone involved and feeling like a team.”
“I’m proud to work for a company with a good reputation for service, and you know the owner by name.”
We welcome you to apply for an open position at Wallace Metals either by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mailing to the following address: Wallace Metal Products, llc., Attn: Human Resources, 1800 Columbus Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15233. If you do not have a resume, you may stop in Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm to fill out an application. Your resume will be reviewed to see if there is a match between your experience and the requirements of the open position. If further information is needed, you will be contacted for an interview.
Wallace METALS EEO STATEMENT
Wallace Metals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.